Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Things Im in love with:)





I was just in Bath & Body Works yesterday and thought I would share a couple of my favorite products from there.



C.O. Bigelow
Lip MENTHA!!!



This has to be my all time favorite lip gloss. Who doesn't want a lip gloss that does both make your lips glossy and your breath minty fresh! I do I do! lol. they have lots of different flavors and tints.I'm dying to try the "lemon pomegranate" one. I believe they have holiday ones right now as well. These are a little pricey for a lip gloss but I would definitely say they are worth the $7.50. C.o. Bigelow also has a hair care, skin care, body care and home fragrance line.








Wallflowers




These come in an array of different colors and smells. I love them they make my bedroom smell amazing! they also have holiday scents & designs and they are so cute! Also they are having a mix and match deal right now on their website where you can get 4-$20 or 6-$24!!!



I own this sweet pea wallflower and I love it so much, this scent is amazing!

I really want to try this caramel apple one too! I'm not sure how long this one will be around I believe its seasonal so if you want to try I would pick it up soon.

Hope you enjoy this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment